- as a natural alternative to deodorants containing chemicals and synthetic fragrance
- by applying a small amount (less than a pea-size) with your fingers to clean, dry underarms
Whiffcraft natural deodorant cream uses coconut oil, arrowroot powder, baking soda, and essential oils to kill odor-causing bacteria and absorb unwanted moisture. Charmed uses the essential oil blend from our popular Rest for the Wicked roll-on to create a beautiful, sweet floral scent. Lavender and chamomile essential oil also soothe the skin.
You know all that stuff which makes products last a long time? They’re not all that good for you, so we prefer to leave them out. Free from aluminum, propylene glycol and other crap. Wiffcraft uses all natural ingredients, so this product is best used within six months of purchase.
Simple, chemical free ingredients you can understand.
- Organic coconut oil
- Arrowroot powder
- Baking soda (naturally aluminum-free)
- Organic shea butter
- Organic sunflower oil
- Beeswax (from Canadian farmers)
- Magnesium hydroxide
- Kaolin clay
- Vitamin e
- Essential oils: Lavender, roman chamomile, mandarin, sweet marjoram, cedarwood, vetiver.
Super Fine Details.
60ml. Will last 2-3 months with daily use.
We chose to package our deodorants in these easily reusable, niffy tins. What can you do with a plastic deodorant stick after it’s done, right? Please reuse for jewelry, coins and other small bits!
For external use only. If skin becomes sensitive to baking soda, spritz underarm with a mixture of apple cider vinegar and water before use.